Thursday, May 26, 2011

School's Almost Out!

Hey peeps, waz up? THANKS everyone for your comments. Tomorrow is going to be a happy/sad day. Sad because it is the last of the school year and I am going to miss all my favorite teachers. Happy because summer vacation is starting. I'm looking forward to my 14th birthday (wow! I'm sure getting old :-), spending time with my cousins going camping in Michigan, seeing my grandparents, and HOPEFULLY seeing some of my friends in Michigan. I'm also looking forward to going to Silver Lake. We are staying in a cottage there and I've never done that before. I also want to say thank you to all my teachers for helping me at school.

Leave a comment and tell me what you are planning to do this summer.

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget, you also have a week of fun theater stuff to do at Dordt Discovery Days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you forget about book cards and your faith book? Fun stuff for a rainy day. Another idea would be to practice letter writing by sending a letter or two to Sheldon. Just saying.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria - I will tell Kate and Karis about your new blog. They can keep in touch with you that way! Let us know if you have some free time when you are in Michigan, ok? Mrs. Pikaart

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey maria! how are you doing?
    hopefully we get to see each other this summer!
    -karis ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria:
    I'm going to Silver Lake the first full week of August. Will you be there then? I haven't seen you since your preteen years and would love to get together with you and your mom!
    Mrs. Bandstra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Maria! (aka Pete) Love the Blog! Happy Summer!

    ~Kate Pikaart

    ReplyDelete