Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Three or More things I'm Thankful for

1. I'm thankful for having a wonderful Mom
2. I'm thankful for having a wonderful family 
3. I'm thankful for having a wonderful home
4. I'm thankful that God placed me with a wonderful, Christian family
5. I'm thankful for having a GREAT FRIEND (named Leah)
6. I'm thankful for having a wonderful Father who cookes VERY GOOD FOOD.(luve u daddy:)
7. I'm thankful for having a REALLY good school
8. I'm thankful for having WONDERFUL TEACHERS who CARE ABOUT YOU
9. I'm thankful for having WONDERFUL BROTHERS
10. I'm thankful for having AWESOME COUSINS

I would really like it if u guys could post a comment and tell me what u guys are thankful for. Okay?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful I finally found your blog!
    I am thankful for students who get their book reports finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for the Beautiful Romanian Princess that has joined our family.....She is not only Beautiful but smart too!!!!!!! Thank you for choosing us..... Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete